Friday 19 June 2015

TBR Shelf

TBR

I just reorganized my shelves and I put aside the books I'm intending to read before the school year is over. I just wanted to share! Which should I read next?


A Small Rant About My TBR Shelf

Afterworlds and The Diviners are some fantasy YA books that I've heard a lot about. Also, as of right now, I have already read The Bone Season and it was a great fantasy. I am working a review for that which should be up in a couple of weeks!
Emma and East of Eden are some classics I need to tackle. I have only read Gatsby this year, which was a painful disappointment. Discord on Method and Related Writings seems like an interesting, although tougher read. I definitely need some more complex works to tackle.
I snuck in The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, because I always need a quick, fluffy, romance!
Hero of Ages is probably the next one I will be picking up because this Mistborn series is all I can think about as of late. The Wise Man's Fear is my biggest regret because I haven't read it yet. WHY HAVEN'T I READ IT YET?! Also, that giant beautiful book, The Way of Kings, is just there because I NEED TO READ IT.

Just a note... of course this isn't my entire TBR list. That would probably take up five or six fully stocked bookshelves, but these are just the books that are next in line to be read. I also got Burial Rites recently, and I really want to read that, too. Hopefully I won't get too distracted. But that's by TBR shelf update! Hopefully I clear it out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment